Mike Frazin – Principal
Michael Frazin brings a wealth of diverse operational and financial management experience to Mosaic Construction. As a former District Manager for the Burger King chain of restaurants, Michael oversaw the management of four locations in Sacramento, CA for nearly 10 years before becoming a Senior Trader and market-maker at a prominent options company.
In 1993, Michael founded Botta Capital Management operating as its COO, Executive Management Member and President.
Michael has a BA in Political Science and a Minor in Agricultural Economics from the University of California at Davis, and received the Phi Beta Kappa award — graduating with Highest Honors.
Since 2004, he has served as Principal and CFO of Mosaic Construction managing the back office and software for construction projects. Michael is also an active member of his community, serving on the Board of Trustees for Keshet, Congregation B’nai Jehoshua Beth Elohim, Rochelle Zell Jewish High School and the Israel Sport Center for the Disabled as well as serving on the Children’s Memorial Hospital Fundraising Board; As Board Chair for Olin Sang Ruby Union Institute and on the Olive Tree Network’s board.
- Honored: Israel Sports Center for the Disabled at annual 2012 event
- Honored: BJBE Synagogue Yearly Honoree for 2012 with his wife, Patti
- Winner: The 2012 Summer Splash World Poker Tour Regional Event at the Hollywood Hard Rock Hotel in Florida
- Advisory Council Member of Simon Wiesenthal Center
- Chair of the Board of Governors of OSRUI
- Board Member of Moat Chitim of Chicago
- National Board Member of the American Friends of Israel Sport Center for the Disabled