It is our job to anticipate our clients’ needs and bring our collective vision to life. When we understand expectations, we are able to deliver on our promises and anticipate potential problems.</
What does “Anticipate the Needs” mean to the Mosaic team members?
“It means being ready for the questions that come up, being prepared for the concerns that will arise, forming the solutions for the problems that haven’t happened, and asking the questions that need to be asked.”
“Anticipate The Needs means understanding who you are working with because every client is looking for something a little different. Once you are familiar with the individual’s wants, you can better prepare for project questions and challenges that may arise.”
“Anticipate The Needs means that we understand and set expectations for each step of the sales/production process with our prospects/clients. We are a proactive company focusing on staying a few steps ahead of our clients and trade partner’s needs. We are problem solvers, not order takers.”
“Based on our past experience, we are able to guide our clients toward making good decisions by presenting them with previous examples of successful outcomes.”
“We are able to see items that we can help improve before they become more expensive.”
“Think ahead, know people’s expectations.”
“Listening to our client’s needs and wants. Showing them you are on the same page gives them the confidence the job will get done how they imagined. Always following up.”
What do the Mosaic Actions mean to some of the Mosaic team members?
“The Mosaic Actions are the words that guide how we conduct ourselves and our business. It is not only a motto, but also a guarantee to our clients of the standards and expectations we hold ourselves to.”
“The Mosaic Actions are what our company strives to accomplish within our company and with our clients.”
“The Mosaic Actions represent how we act and think about all facets of our company. The Actions are a framework for us to maintain our excellent reputation with our team, clients and trade partners. We use the Mosaic Actions to create an elevated experience for our clients.”
“They are a script of statements that not only define who we are but are a reminder of the ideals we expect to live and breathe.”
“It’s the language we should use in all of our communications.”
“It’s our team’s constitution and we all should follow it.”
“They are our building blocks to ensure a healthy work environment so our team excels at providing a high level of client satisfaction”
- The Mosaic Actions were developed in collaboration with all team members to describe how each of us can create an elevated experience for customers and for each other.
- The Mosaic Actions differentiate the way Mosaic does business.
- The Mosaic Actions are how each team member lives the Mosaic brand, It All Comes Together.
The DNA of Mosaic reflects our core values
- We believe that everyone should enjoy the spaces where they work and live.
- We understand that the definition of beauty is unique to each owner.
- We create living and working environments that align with our clients’ wants and needs.
- Through our consultative approach, we focus on learning about our clients and their plans for their new spaces. Our goal is to make their vision into a reality.
- We promise that it will all come together to exceed client’s expectations and fulfill their vision!
It all begins with a process and it continues with our brand.
A Brand DNA is the starting point from which all other communications and strategies come.
The DNA of the brand should:
-Reflect your core values
-Answer the question, “Why Mosaic?”
-Be the framework for all internal and external communications
Our brand was developed to reflect the desired beliefs of our team members and customers and motivate their actions.